|To reduce the risk of serious or fatal injuries from
electrocution, fire or burns and to reduce the risk of damage to the unit:
1. Do not use the DURA-NEB 2000 in the presence of flammable
anesthetics, in a hazardous atmosphere, or with flammable agents.
2. Do not operate with a damaged cord or plug. Do not
operate if the unit has otherwise been damaged or exposed to any liquids inside the case.
3. Keep all electrical cords away from heated surfaces. Do
not overload wall outlets or extension cords.
4. Never cover the vents of the AC Charger/Adapter or the
12VDC Charger/Adapter (optional accessory) during use. Blockage could cause excessive heat
build-up. Never leave the Charger/Adapter in the DURA-NEB carrying case while the
Charger/Adapter is in use.
5. Be sure the Charger/Adapter is unplugged prior to
6. Do not open the case or disassemble the compressor unit
or the Charger/Adapter. Refer all servicing to an authorized servicing center.